This last weekend we had the opportunity to tour the Intermountain Medical Center. This is the new hospital in Murray that will open the end of October! We are excited, because this is the place where our little guy will be born! It was very nice. It was fun to look at the labor and delivery rooms and try to picture myself in one of them!!! Also, the post-pardum rooms were very nice too. Colin's favorite part in there was the pull-out sofa bed where he is SO looking forward to sleeping on!It definitely made it seem more real to see where we will actually be. Colin joked that when I go into labor that I can take myself to the hospital and he can meet me there because he can ride TRAX from his work! I told him that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Another weird thing that Colin mentioned as we were touring the new hospital is the fact that his son is going to be born across the street from where he went to highschool! Colin grew up in and lived in Murray for over 15 years, and so this means a lot to him that his son will be born there! Our whole experience on Friday night at the hospital, sure hit close to home!
Well, so how is the baby? He is doing great! If his kicking is any indication of how happy he is, there is no question that he is the happiest kid on the block! His mom is going bonkers though! My blood sugars have been outta control!!! My insulin intake has dramatically increased in the last few weeks. Basically everyday, every meal, every piece of food put into my mouth is a guessing GAME!! I am trying the best I can and trying not to get down about it, but it is definitely FRUSTRATING!! I am hangin' in there and thing are easier with a great supportive husband and super doctors who are doing their best to help me out too!
Anyway, another month has passed and so that means another profile picture!! Colin thought it would be fun to put both of our profiles on there and ask for the new poll question, "Who's tummy is bigger!" Believe me, I won't be offended if you say Colin's!
1 comment:
Trish...You look beautiful! I am so excited that you are having a baby! That is so exciting.
Post a Comment